In my last post I shared my top beauty and accessory picks for The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Early Access started Thursday, July 14th for cardholders and will run until August 8th. Non-cardholders can start shopping the sale Friday, July 22nd. Today, I will be sharing my personal top picks for clothing. I’ve included pieces that range across women and plus-size categories. As I mentioned before, I take this time to look for pieces that will transition my wardrobe into the fall season.
- Columbia ‘Surburbanizer’ Front Zip Hooded Jacket $69.90 ($100.00 after sale): This jacket looks to be the best of both worlds-both stylish and functional. The water-resistant material will be great for the rainy and overcast days ahead.
- NYDJ ‘Ami’ Stretch Skinny Jeans (Marseilles) $95.90 ($144.00 after sale): I’ve tried several pairs of NYDJ jeans on in the past, and they are always so comfortable and flattering. Their steep price tag usually means I end up passing, however with a price reduction of almost fifty dollars may have me reconsidering!
- Foxcroft Plaid Shirt $56.90 ($86.00 after sale): Foxcroft shirts are excellent quality and never seem to wrinkle! I love that they are offered in plus sizes, as in button down shirts I have to size up in order to get the right fit. This plaid is perfect on its own or would look great layered with a vest or sweater come winter!
- Barefoot Dreams Drape Front Cardigan $62.90 ($94.00 after sale): I can already imagine myself slipping into leggings, a comfy tee and this perfectly soft sweater! Dress it up or down, either way you are bound to be comfortable and in style.
- Caslon Drape Front Utility Jacket $51.90 ($78.00 after sale): This looks like the perfect light-weight jacket that can be worn throughout the year. I love the way the model is wearing it with a striped tee and white jeans-so easy. I can see many possible outfit combinations with this jacket.
- BP. Cargo Anorak Jacket $44.90 ($68.00 after sale): Another great versatile jacket that will work with almost anything in your closet. Plus, for right around forty-five dollars, you can’t go wrong!
- Trouve Side Slit Sweater $45.90 ($69.00 after sale): I purchased a very similar sweater (both in color and cut) like this last fall and I got so much use out of it, I wished I had bought it in more colors. The longer length is great for wearing with leggings or for a half tuck with jeans.
- Lush Deep-V Neck Tee $15.90 (24.00 after sale): Who doesn’t need a great basic tee? At this price you can afford to pick up multiple colors-I’m really liking the grape leaf and Tandoori Spice shades.
- Dreamers by Debut Cowl Neck Boxy Pullover $29.90 (45.00 after sale): In the past, I have loved the fit of Boxy sweaters and I think a cowl neck is so classic for the fall and winter. This is another item I can see being dressed up or down depending on your own personal taste.
And that’s a wrap! My top nine clothing picks for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. What items are you looking at? Any suggestions?