It’s the sale everyone is talking about, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Early access started Thursday, July 14th for cardholders and runs until August 8th. Non-cardholders can start shopping the sale on July 22nd. The is a great time to pick up some great deals on items that are rarely discounted, as well as exclusive pieces and gift sets.
I’m already looking towards fall and trying to pick some versatile pieces that will work with my existing wardrobe. There are so many great clothing items on sale, it’s almost overwhelming. And until, I can get to the store to see a few in person ( I prefer to try-on most of my clothing) I will save my picks for clothing for another post. For today, I’m sharing my top picks for beauty and accessories.
- NARS ‘Nordstrom ‘s Best Cheek Palette’ $65.00 ($124.00 value): This palette is a great value and perfect for travel. I don’t own a lot of NARS products, but I love the items I have, so this will be a great way to try out a lot of their popular shades.
- Elizabeth and James ‘Nirvana Black Set’ $100.00 ($160.00 value): This is a total splurge item for me, but I absolutely adore this scent. I spray it every time I go into Sephora but have yet to bite the bullet and buy it already. I love that this scent isn’t floral or overly-feminine, its very warm and has a strong vanilla tone.
- Kendra Scott ‘Elton’ Station Cuff Bracelet $35.90-42.90 ($55.00-65.00 after sale): I really enjoy Kendra Scott jewelry and I think this bracelet would be great on it’s own or stacked with other bracelets. The beautiful rose gold and jewel tones make a stellar combination!
- Diptyque Scented Candle Set $55.00 ($75.00 value): Another total splurge item-part of me says $55.00 for candles is absolutely ludicrous and the other part is dying to see what all the hype on social media is about. No doubt, these candles would make a beautiful and luxurious addition to any room. There are also a lot of great DIYs on Pinterest for re-purposing the jars when the candle is done.
- Halogen ‘Owen’ Calf Hair Pointy Toe Ghilllie Flat $59.90 (89.95 after sale): I’ve been wanting to try the lace-up flat trend for awhile now, and I think these calf hair flats are just the pair to begin! I don’t wear a lot of prints, but I love to be a little more adventurous with my shoes. If this print isn’t your style, the same shoe comes in several other colors.
- B.P. Geo Pattern Square Scarf $18.90 (29.00 after sale): Scarves are a great accessory for the fall and winter months. They help create a cute layered look and can make a big impact on simple outfit. Not to mention they are functional-especially if you live in the Midwest like me! I love the colors and pattern of this square B.P. scarf-and at this price, you won’t break the bank.
Has anyone made any purchases yet? What items are eyeing? Let me know in the comments below and be sure to look for my top clothing picks coming soon. Thanks for reading and happy shopping!